Dedicated Security Hacking Teams
Continuous Security Assessments
What we do
- Our teams will perform the Risk Analysis of the Initial Requirements Specs for creating and developing your software.
- We help to write better and safer code by doing Secure Code Review.
- We Review every Input Field of your Software by Applying Dynamic Security Testing.
- Our team will make sure that the software components used are free from vulnerabilities, licensing issues, or other potential risks by doing Software Composition Analysis (SCA) and Selection.
Who is this for
Our Security Hacking Team Service is for all the companies that develop software.
Our service can help the development of banking, fintech, education, healthcare, transport, and gaming, among others. Nobody should develop software with vulnerabilities.
Why we do it
Code review is a critical process in the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Helps mitigate the number of delivered defects in code, reduces bugs and vulnerabilities
It’s a proven method to find easter eggs and logic bombs
Improves knowledge and productivity of the development team
Improve ROI by making processes more efficient and more secure
Decrease the time developers spend fixing late-stage defects
How we do it
1. Our Security hacking leader will help the Product Owner and the ideation team (Tech leader and UX leader) to conceptualize a secure product idea.
2. Once the UI/UX team has made the mocks, wireframes, and functional requirements, our Security Hacking Team will make a secure review to identify any security issue derived from this stage.
3. The Tech Lead presents the software architecture to the Security Hacking Team in order to identify any security issues before the software is developed.
4. Before the software goes through the QA Assessment, the Security Hacker Team will check the PRs in order to detect security issues in the code.
5. With Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), our team will review the software in staging and production environments.
Our team experience
Our InfoSec team members have worked in the banking, governmental, real estate, airlines, healthcare, and education sectors.
Besides SAST - SCA, our team has extensive experience in DAST and Reversing.
Maximum Concurrent accounts cap
We set a 10 maximum concurrent client accounts policy in order to guarantee the best service for our partners.
In Code Branch, all of our partners are VIPs and we want to keep it that way.
With this policy, our partners can be sure that their companies and projects will always be in hands of people that really care.