Software Development Services
In CodeBranch we create dedicated teams of developers to accomplish our partners' goals.
Dedicated Teams On Demand
We create dedicated teams of developers to accomplish our partners' goals based on their specific requirements.
Although we don't work under a scope-based approach, we estimate all the software development projects we work on.
To accurately estimate the projects, we use a Story Point (SP) methodology, which allows us to have a solid idea of the initial project duration and budget.
With the SPs, we can determine the right team to work on the project (Seniority and number of developers).
Once the team is defined, we are able to commit to an average team's performance measured in SPs/Sprint.
How we do it
1. Our Tech leader will help the Product Owner and UX leader to conceptualize the product idea.
2. Once the UI/UX team has made the mocks, wireframes, and functional requirements, the Tech Lead will find the best architecture and set the development tasks.
3. The Development team will always be in contact with the Tech Lead and the PM; they will technical and functional requirements and provide the missing information.
4. Every time the Dev team releases new features these move to the QA Assessment process to check if the implementation is complete and everything works correctly.
5. After the QA approval, the product is ready to go out and reach the users and get important feedback from them.